- No matter how old your daughter is, even at 23 years old, she is still your baby
- That you can have something growing inside you as big as a rugby ball and you wouldn't realize it
- A phone call from a friend with similar experience can be so comforting and give you so much assurance and strength that only god know how to repay (U know who you are)
- At 49 years, time may be running out for me and I have yet to live my life to the fullest. Seize the day (after watching another patient going in for surgery at the age of 59)
- You realize how great having a network of friends can be, they are your source of strength and comfort.
- How fragile life can be....
- Express your love and spend time with the one you love and care as if there is no tommorrow
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Lessons learned while waiting in the waiting room of the Operation Theater!!!