Monday, February 27, 2006

While the Sun still shines

Was out and about near KLCC. Though lately the weather has not be very predictable, I thought perhaps I should use the occassion to enjoy what little sushine and the scenic view. I also thought of looking for a subject capture on my lens. A friend of mine did comment that my picture taking skill needs a lot of improvement and in some cases horrendous. Being a person of many hidden talent, this person went on to demonstrate photos which very much potray the skill of composition that seems absent in my pictures.

So not intending to call it quits and trying to rise to the challenge, here are some shots of my day outings. I find geometric items interesting though. Though I find these photos lacks character, I felt it wasted just staying put in my camera.

No comments: