Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Being Tagged or Pass the batton

I was hesitant in doing this meme as I considered the person tagging me is considered disqualified as I am the 7th person and the tagging is only limited to 5. But since I am in joyous mood after getting news that my daughter has scored a perfect 180 on her MENSA IQ test, I will finish this meme. Pardon the weird answer tho.

Layer One:
On the Outside
Name: Mxxxxxxx Mxxx Fxxxxx Casual name Mac
Birth date: 31 October
Current status: Alive
Eye color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Righty or Lefty: Sometimes I am right but commonly I am left (out)

Layer Two:
On the Inside
My heritage: Malay, Dad from Kedah, Mother from Perak.
My fears: Heights, Water and being tagged
My weaknesses: Don't know how to say No
My perfect pizza: In my stomach

Layer Three:
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My thoughts first thing when I wake up: I hope I am beside my wife!!!
My bedtime: Everytime I switch on the TV
My most missed memory: Best left missing and forgotten. Where is it again?

Layer Four:
My picks
Pepsi or Coke: 100Plus
McDonald's or Burger King: Wimpey!!!
Single or Group Dates: Packed Kurma
Adidas or Nike: La Sportiva
Tea or Nestea: Moccha
Chocolate or Vanilla: Ice cream???
Cappucino or Coffee: Kopitiam

Layer Five:
Do I
Curse: No, but I am learning!!! Voodoo helps!!
Take a shower: Everytime it rains.
Have a crush: Yeah, everytime I wear my undies.
Think I've Been In love: Second hand Emotions...Nah
Go to school: Cannot remember, that was 35-40 years ago (refer to missed memories)
Want to get married: Are you kidding me? Go through the suffering again?
Believe in myself: Have to, nobody else will?
Think I'm a health freak: Does Superman wear his undies on the outside?

Layer Six:
In the past month
Drank alcohol: Never. Methylated Spirit is too strong !!!
Gone to the mall: Yeah, thats where we congregated to start our Sunday bicycle Ride!
Been on stage: Nope, never will
Eaten Sushi: No, I dont't go for Japenese girls.
Dyed your hair: Which hair?

Layer Seven:
Have I ever
Played a stripping game: Every nite, when I am pretending to shower
Changed who I am to fit in: That will be easy in a crowd of monkeys

Layer Eight:
Age
I am hoping to be married: 24, 47, 53, 60 (hang on, this are part of my secret bank account)

Layer Nine:
What was I doing
1 min ago: Doing this
1 hour ago: Blogging
4.5 hours ago: Stripping.
1 month ago: Playing with my blubber/fat
1 year ago: Breathless doing excercise!

Layer Ten:
Finish The Sentence
I love: blogging.
I feel: my nuts when my hand is in pocket.
I hate: to have to go during long distance cycling.
I hide: my intelligence until I cannot find it.
I need: change my job

Layer Eleven:
Dowant to tag, reminds me of chain letters

No comments: