Friday, June 15, 2007

Indecisions - This is getting finicky

I hate this. There is so much things to do this weekend and the next. Okay, tomoro is clear, its Mountain Biking in FRIM, but come Sunday, there is the 120km ride from Bangi to PD or the Fakawi Time Trial in Langat or the recovery run. This is a tough decision.

Okay I have already registered for the Kajang HASH for next month but I totally forgot about the month ending HASH in Tasik Puteri which is supposedly to be nice in view. PCC is arranging for a joint Mountain Bike and Road Bike ride up to Frasers. The HASH trail is new but I may have to contribute RM50, but the PCC ride is free but the route is quite familiar. Most prolly I will go with Frasers before tackling the Subang Jaya 10k.

6 comments:

TriStupe said...

so many things so little time. I on the other hand, is rest weekend. Alumni's functions on both days, so, had to keep the bike and shoes for this weekend...

Jaja Shah said...

dia dah mai pening dahhh :p

Vicious Cycle said...

i am with you mac...if it doesnt clash with anything.

tryathlete said...

the days are just packed aren't they? i'm looking forward to the weekend after next (july 1) where there's nothing on. d'oh... there's the genting sempah uphill tt then...

bernard, won't you be in penang for the marathon same time as PCC's frasers ride?

The Editor said...

Stupe: Still, at least you have better long term goal - IronMan ;-). I admire u for that.

Bihun: Bukan pening, mabuk

VLC: I don't think u wanna be with me if I jumps the Penang Bridge ;-)

Tryathlete: Don't think its getting any better in July, there is PD Triathlon and now I heard there is UM Duathlon

bola2api said...

how was the Fak-up race??