Thursday, June 07, 2007

Forward Planning - Biking

After the recovery that I had on Monday, I immediately set my task to rebuild my stamina for the up and coming Inter State Ride (31st August to 2nd September). Seems that I had recovery for almost a month of non activity of sports that the last two days was torturous.

Tuesday, after work managed to sneak into Gym in AXIS for RPM class. Did back to back starting with Challenge class with Herny and normal class with Pat. Burned about 1100 calories. Wednesday, did another two classes back to back with Pat in the first class and Lynn in the second challenge class. Burn about 1100 calories as well here.

I may take the day off endurance training and just do weights tonite and do RPM again on Friday.

This weekend planned ride will be to do Mountain Biking in Kiara in the morning and maybe participate in Fakawi MTB race up Twin peaks in Kiara Park in the afternoon. Hmm...RM30 for a 7-8 minits of ride up to twin peak. Sunday, most likely I will be doing about 80km road ride to Batu Arang with the PCC.

Next weekend is the Fakawi Time Trial in Pekan Batu 14 near Cheras. The subsequent ride planned by the PCC which involves roadies and MTB will be the climb up to Frasers on the 24th June. That could be interesting.

No comments: