Thursday, December 27, 2007

Last Major Event of the Year

Last year, middle of December, The LeTua team and me decided to go to the Penang Pesta to compete in the annual Penang Pesta round island race and criterium. That was part of LeTua training programme prior to Jelajah Malaysia and Le Tour deLangkawi. We cycled to Penang and back. This year, i chicken out and decided to "support" my friends in the Penang Pesta race and excused myself to drive the support car.

I drove the support car in carrying drinks for Dennis, Vong, Azhar, PK and family. This is part of the documentary of the ride round the Penang Island using my new toy ( a helmet videocam)



2 comments:

Ride 2 infinity n beyond said...

i think u forgot to mention the little yellow support car heheh :)

The Editor said...

Not forgotten, on purpose ;-)