Saturday, March 25, 2006

Therapy from Watching a Weird Movie

I have been having quite a bit of a challenge lately, that I thot a change of scenary and maybe a distraction will do me good in relieving my stress level. Pop in at Mid Valley having taken half day EL to watch a movie. Reaching there inpromtu and having to select movie that has tickets available can be an interesting process. Not wanting to watch any serious (need to digest) type movie, I settle in for this movie titled Date Movie.

After watching the first 5 minutes of the start, I knew this is a ridiculous B-type category movie that has an almost stupid storyline with crazy and gross attempt of humour. Having resigned to that fact, I can't help but enjoy the overall movie in watching the amount of parody that the movie tries to potray of more then a dozen of Hollywood's churn of love story in the past decade.

Well, what can U expect from writers who has worked on Scary Movies? Parodies of movie like "Meet the Fockers","The Wedding Planner","How to loose a guy in 10days" and even "King Kong" can be seen within this movie. Though it may not be worth as a DVD collection, i think it has done my stress level a bit of good.

Must do this more often tho..

-

2 comments:

The Editor said...

I know a few of us do watch some of the movies repeatedly until they knwo the lines by heart. For me, it maybe Notting Hill ;)

Anonymous said...

DATE MOVIE= CRAZY FUNNY + GODD DESTRESSED MOVIE
I STILL PREFER SLEEPLESS IN SEATLE, NOTTING HILL, .....ARRGGGH I LOVE TOO MANY ....