- You know when you watch STAR WARS or STAR TREK, the star fighter travels at warp speed or faster then the speed of light and shooting of their lasers. I ofter wonder, if they are travelling faster then the speed of light, won't they reach faster then their lasers. Does that mean they are shooting at themselves?
- The scenes in Babylon5 or Enterprise, where you have many form of aliens, think of it, how does the architect design in the urinals and WC's for all these aliens. How does a ship that big cater for these aliens, whose needs to remove waste.
- I find it difficult to believe that Enterprise or the Death Star does not run on Windows or Linux OS. Where are all the blue screen and core dump screens? Why does R2D2 need to be connected physically ala serial port connection.? Don't they have Bluetooth or Wifi in the future?
- In the Enterprise, there is a bar. How do you differentiate which is an alien and which is not? After all, most of them will be drunk, and its very difficult to tell one from the other?
- When Luke Skywalker gets his hands chopped off by Darth Vader and he falls down the cavity, why does he fall in the first place, there is no gravity outside the ship, or is it there?
- Why is it when they use the transporter to transport from the ship to the planet, it is always a smooth process, what if there was a malfunction, do you get Captain Kirks brain in Mr Spocks body (since I suppose the molecular build of human is different from Vulcan). That is the first think that I will hack first...
- In Superman, does Clark Kent wear boxer shorts. If he does, how does he take a leak?
- When watching Matrix, when the character Neo meets Seraph, the guardian of the Oracle, was the fighting scene a challenge and response (authentication)prior to talking to the Oracle (Database)
- In Matrix, those bodyguard watching over the Merovingian, are those deamons or processes that cannot be killed?
- Why do you have many agent smith (is it becoz smith is a common name) replicating since it wants to eradicate Neo (the anomaly - virus?)
Friday, December 23, 2005
Ever Wondered when going to movies
Sometimes when watching movies, i find myself asking some stupid question. Why can't I just enjoy a movie without trying to rationalize them!!!!