- When your boss calls you for your performance appraisal, and you keep wondering why are there not enough days for you to perform.
- When your friends go back to their kampung, leaving you writing nonsensical blogs like this
- When your colleagues go on a long holiday weekend while U try to figure out what to do with your life tomorrow
- When you start wondering whether your next year resolution is the same as before or does it matter in the first place.
- When your pocket gets empty due to expenditure on school books and uniform for your kids for next year.
- When agencies calls you up for services unbeknown to them as they need to do Christmas Shopping
- When there are flurry of parties and "kenduri" for you to attend, but you are on a strict diet and trying to watch your weight.
- When you realize that you have 40 odd days of leave for which you need to finish, but when you take it, you are still called to the office.
- When you have to travel out of town for a a business planning sesssion for next year for which there are absent of internet, and you need the net for planning in the first place.
- When all your staff seems helpful since it is time to appraise them.
Friday, December 23, 2005
It is that time of year
It is that time of year:-